1 ) The maximun opening possible is achieved when full open the windows .
2 ) Panels connected together in a line , can be hinged off both side jambs to meet in a number of ways . When open , panels remain 90 degrees to open .
3 ) Meet or exceed industry standard for airtightness , water - proof , sound insulation , heat insulation .
4 ) The carrying capacity of the glide system in bottom can reach 180KG , it is smooth , steady and noiseless when fold the products.
5) Double water - proof sealing trips and drainage system in bottom track thoroughly solve the problems of sealing trip ageing and leakage.
Our advantages are based in the guarantee of reliable quality and ability to make high grade Aluminum products , including:
1. European Style: Big folding doors, tilt / sliding doors , tilt and turn windows, top-hung windows, tilt and turn windows with a curved top , vertical bent sliding windows , shutters ; Casement door, sliding door.
2. American Style: Vertical sliding windows and outward casement windows with a crank system.
3. Australia style: Awning window with chain winders , thermal insulation window & door.
4. Other: Aluminum bathroom door , fly screen.
We can produce windows & doors with different characteristics according to customers' enquiries and provide customers with perfect design suggestion. "Quality, Development, Service" is the concept and spirit of us. We have won a high reputation among our customers from our market. Kindly please give your window / door measurements , drawings and requirements to us , we will provide you with the best solutions . For more information , please contact us . When you're available , warmly welcomed to visit our factory , and web.
1. All the products produced by Topsure factory need get throught three strict inspections before packing: Raw material cutting test, Production process inspection, The finished debugging.
2. Providing customized service to apply each customer requirements, we will try our best to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
PDLC GLASS APPLICATIONS